The Securonix platform delivers positive security outcomes with zero infrastructure to manage. It provides analytics-driven next-generation SIEM, UEBA, and security data lake capabilities as a pure cloud solution, without compromise.
Addison, TX, USA
$83.000 - $110.000
06 Oct → 05 Nov
Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Securonix is looking for a Scrum Master to support our growing Product and Engineering teams. Candidate must be self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities. As a Scrum Master, your mission is to lead and mentor our team of innovators and developers through Agile transformation and ensure that the concepts and methodology of scrum are correctly applied. As a Scrum team member, help the product team to plan a release and guide the engineering teams to deliver high quality product to the customers. This exciting role provides an opportunity to build your career as it requires product knowledge and project management skills and to become an expert in how our products and services are delivered.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Provide ongoing mentoring in various areas of Agile and Scrum and serve as Agile proponent throughout organization
- Create an environment that empowers and energizes team members, with a focus on accountability, adaptability, and collaboration
- Foster team collaboration and proactive, open communication
- Maximize delivery flow and efficiencies by removing impediments that the scrum team faces
- Facilitate scrum meetings, setup sprints, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Oversee scrum of scrums and multiple scrum teams
- Manage internal readiness for product/service launches making sure teams are ready to support new capabilities, products, and services
- Work with cross functional teams involved in product release in a matrixed and distributed environment
- Work closely with the product, development, and QA teams on releases to ensure they are on time and stable
- Guide feature and story level refinement to the definition of readiness in preparation for upcoming sprints and provide guidance on estimation of the work
- Support communication of delivery progress, gaps and obstacles with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Create weekly reports on project status and team performance to stakeholders/executive team. Track sprint metrics (e.g. velocity, capacity, sprint goals, etc)
- Track project deliverables using Project Management tool (Jira)
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Coordinate with Infrastructure teams on environment set up, code deployments and production releases
- At least 4+ years’ experience as Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager
- Experience managing projects following Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc
- Must have experience managing technology projects in a SaaS and cloud-based environments
- Must have ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work culture that is highly matrixed.
- Must have experience building and driving software development processes
- Familiar with Agile manifesto, values, principles, processes and methods such as iterative and incremental development, continuous integration, test-driven development (TDD), unit testing, code refactoring, pair programming, and Scrum ceremonies
- Excellent written and verbal communication and time management skills
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, GitHub, Confluence, etc
- Ability to have tough conversations
- Solid understanding of Epics, Features, Stories, and Acceptance Criteria
- Strong interpersonal skills in partnering with teams spanning development, Infrastructure, marketing, product, sales, and support
- Experience in sizing projects and adjusting due to constraints
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business is highly preferred
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic