AWS Cloud Engineer- REMOTE ROLE
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between.
$87.025 - $145.332
06 Oct → 05 Nov
We are GDIT, one of the largest IT and mission services providers to the government. We offer our customers the power of choice through a vast cloud ecosystem.
We are looking for a Microsoft Windows oriented AWS Cloud Engineer supporting the Healthcare Fraud Prevention Partnership (HFPP) Trusted Third Party (TTP).
The likely salary range for this position is $87,025 - $145,332, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
View information about benefits and our total rewards program.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
- Administer, configure, and maintain supporting infrastructure and resources in an Amazon Web Services cloud environment
- Perform Windows Server operations and maintenance
- Perform Microsoft Active Directory administration tasks to include domain group policy maintenance and management of certificate services
- Manage and maintain a small fleet of client workstations hosted on Amazon Workspaces
- Manage and maintain Windows EC2 AMI’s and Amazon Workspace bundles
- Conduct technical analysis of application and infrastructure implementations, modifications, and enhancements in accordance with customer specifications, best practice, and security controls. Recommends, coordinates, and performs corrective actions.
- Develop automation and improve processes through the use of AWS services, custom scripts, and third-party tools
- Assesses product needs in accordance with customer specifications.
- Position will offer the opportunity to work with & gain more experience with AWS, Linux, DevOps, CI/CD, automation.
- BS Degree in a related field and 8+ years’ experience, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Strong background in Active Directory and Windows Server Administration.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services EC2, S3, VPC, IAM and more
- Solid working knowledge of certificates and certificate services
- Basic Scripting experience - powershell, bash, etc...
- Ipswitch Moveit - Managed file transfer software
- Basic working knowledge of Linux operating systems
- CloudFormation/Ansible/Terraform experience
- Experience using version control systems such as Git or Bitbucket a plus
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence to manage and document work activities
What We offer
- 401K with company match
- Diverse, highly collaborative teams
- Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around you
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic