Melaleuca manufactures and distributes nutritional, pharmaceutical, personal care, facial care, home hygiene, and other wellness products of superior quality, and distributes them direct to the consumer through a full-service catalog and internet shopping system. This convenient system is changing the way hundreds of thousands of people shop today by eliminating middlemen and reducing marketing and distribution costs.
Idaho Falls, ID 83402, USA
07 Oct → 06 Nov
Enhancing the Lives of Those We Touch by Helping People Reach Their Goals
Melaleuca has firmly supported this mission statement since our humble beginning in 1985. Everything we accomplish is done with an eye toward promoting the physical, environmental, financial, and personal wellness of those around us. Our focus has always been on wellness. By manufacturing and selling effective, high quality, natural, health oriented products we help people live more vibrant, healthier, and happier lives. When you walk through the doors at Melaleuca, you can feel it immediately. This is The Wellness Company.
We have achieved consistent and profitable growth with our annual revenue consistently hitting over $2 billion dollars. We now have over 5,000 employees and operate in 21 countries around the world. Melaleuca is positioned to grow even more rapidly in upcoming years. To help keep up with this growth we are looking for an outstanding WordPress Developer to be part of our team
Melaleuca is one of the leading Health and Wellness companies in the world. We manufacture and distribute nutritional, pharmaceutical, personal care, facial care, home hygiene, and other wellness products and distribute them directly to the consumer through a full-service catalog and Internet shopping system. We carefully craft products used every day with the highest standards of safety, health, and wellness in mind.
This revolutionary system is changing the way hundreds of thousands of people shop by eliminating middlemen and reducing marketing and distribution costs. This enables the company to spend more on research and high-quality, ecologically-sensible ingredients, while maintaining reasonable prices.
Great culture - flexibility is a must in this position; you'll become a part of a fast-paced team dedicated to a feel-good lifestyle brand dedicated to changing lives. Like the rest of Melaleuca, we are proud to be part of a values-driven organization that treats employees with respect. Our employees and their families enjoy company parties and countless discounts around the community. We implement a very real open-door policy, and all employees are on a first name basis—it feels more like a family than a multi-national corporation.
Safe, uncrowded, affordable - nestled in the heart of beautiful Eastern Idaho, Idaho Falls is a prosperous and vibrant community, as well as the gateway to recreational paradise. This unique setting provides numerous opportunities for total wellness - social, physical, financial, and emotional. If you love outdoor activities, this is the place for you, with the Snake River running right through town, the Rocky Mountains dominating the horizon, and Yellowstone less than a 2-hour drive away.
Excellent compensation - in addition to a competitive wage, we offer comprehensive benefits for our full-time employees that include all you would expect plus some remarkable surprises, such as a longevity bonus. Right here on-site, we provide a fitness center, free concierge service, and an employee restaurant.
Just as important as your experience and skills will be the following characteristics and competencies:
- Self-motivation and sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to analyze problems and create solutions
- Ability to work independently and professionally
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed work and organizational skills
- Ability to work under stress
- Work with the Communications team to develop functional and appealing web and mobile websites and pages for existing and new sites
- Ensure user experience drives design
- Design and build new features & pages to test against existing
- Collaborate closely with SEO, PR, Executive Office to provide the best, ongoing online customer experience
- Improve existing websites’ functionality, speed, and reliability
- Be a part of the decision-making process as it relates to the company's communication efforts and our WordPress websites
- Provide technical expertise to promote SEO and Communication fforts
- Collaborate with other developers and SEO staff on updates, backups, and security measures
- Monitor traffic and website analytics
- Minimum 2-3 years WordPress development experience
- Minimum 2-3 years front end web design experience
- HTML / CSS proficiency
- Google Analytics / Search Console experience
- 1-2 years technical SEO experience preferred
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.