At GoldenComm, “We Make Harder Working Websites™". With our start in 1996 as a website development company in Newport Beach, CA, GoldenComm has hundreds of clients including start-ups, Fortune 500 companies and everything in between. We’ve evolved into a full-service agency that works very hard on delivering tangible results for our varied clients.
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
11 Oct → 10 Nov
Does this sound like you?
- You. LOVE. WordPress. Love it.
- You have been professionally developing WordPress websites for at least 4 years, and feel like you could do it with your eyes closed. Magical.
- The most important thing to you about a new job is being surrounded by smart people. Collaboration is of utmost importance.
- You’ve worked on the same project long enough that you’re disappointed with a feature you built months ago (you can build it better now).
- You're always looking for ways to improve the user experience with design and functionality.
- You think asking questions or saying, “I don’t know” is a strength, not a weakness.
- You’re wildly talented and can’t wait to share the knowledge you have or new WordPress tech you learned over the weekend.
- You know Git, or at least you know how to pull, commit, fork and branch.
- Development is a craft you perform daily with integrity. Good simply isn’t good enough.
How did you know? That’s me!
Our Mission Statement:
We make websites work harder.
Our Core Values:
- Hard Work
- Business Acumen
- Technical Ability
We’re a 65+ employee professional services company that builds harder working websites. Our employees are innately curious, driven to learn, and care deeply about growing our customers' bottom lines.
Complete with a competitive benefits package: great health insurance, vision, dental, AD&D, and LTD; 401k with matching. In-office perks: free food (daily); freshly roasted coffee (delivered weekly); and on and off-site company events (monthly), GoldenComm is a great place to work.
Work Location: Multiple Locations
- Work with US based project managers and other developers in our California and Utah offices - to develop harder working websites using HTML, Sass and JS.
- All code you write will be tracked with Git and you’ll be responsible for your part in a feature-branch workflow.
- You will have backend support if needed to develop plugins or extensions to fit project requirements.
- You’ll use Figma and Adobe Suite to edit/modify/optimize images and break apart designs into HTML/CSS/JS and integrate with aforementioned frameworks.
- Your day-to-day will include working on multiple client projects at a time. Some from scratch and others from existing projects that need maintenance or feature updates.
- You will manage your own tasks and queue of work given to you by the project management team or customer support.
- You’ll estimate work, brainstorming strategy, and creating proof-of-concepts for new business.
- GoldenComm is all for sharing knowledge. From time to time you might give a presentation on tech, code patterns or strategies to your team.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.