Simpleview is the travel and tourism industry's leading provider of DMS, CMS, website design, digital marketing, revenue generation and mobile technologies. Take a look at our expansive portfolio of products and services.
Oro Valley, AZ 85704, USA
12 Oct → 11 Nov
Simpleview is a software development, data analytics and digital marketing firm that supports destination marketing organizations to reach their tourism marketing goals with first-in-class digital products and services. We believe our customers - towns, cities, states and nations across the globe - have a role to play in creating great experiences for visitors, for the people who call them home and for businesses and workers who rely on travel to sustain their local economies.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated, and hardworking team an independent, talented, top-notch SQL Developer with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication, technical, and problem solving skills, as well as proven customer service and process management experience. The position also requires successful collaboration with Simpleview product teams, support teams, web teams, and other departments within the organization. The SQL Developer works under direction of the Senior Project Manager.
This position is available to both the Tucson-area and remote candidates. At this time, Simpleview can currently only employ remote staff who reside in the following U.S. states or Canadian province: Arizona, British Columbia, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Qualified candidates, please apply by going online at: https://www.simpleviewinc.com/our-world/staff/join-our-team/
Or submit your resumes at [email protected]
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
- Assist production team on data migration projects
- Work with Project Managers and clients to collect data
- Write scripts to migrate data from a variety of sources into Simpleview CRM
- Complete post-migration updates and modifications
- Overall maintenance and fine-tuning of client database
- Ensure data integrity for client databases
- Provide timely technical support and responses to questions for internal staff and customers
- Provide scope of work analysis and estimates for database projects
- Contribute to and maintain library of scripts for commonly performed tasks
- Test all completed work to ensure proper and error free functionality.
- Manage timelines in order to provide on time delivery for all work. Provide Senior Project Manager advance notice of any deadline or milestone that may be missed
- Review all information imported into Simpleview CRM to ensure no loss of data or data integrity.
- Complete other programming tasks as needed
- Complete all tasks while following company code standards
- Complete and respond to all change requests from the Project Manager
- Update all project notes and statuses daily within the internal Simpleview system
- Maintain accurate time records
- Maintain open communication with CRM Project Managers on all project tasks.
- Solid understanding of T-SQL, GraphQL and the ability to write complex queries.
- Expert understanding of normalization concepts and database design theory.
- HTML/CSS coding and debugging skills
- Knowledge of server-side coding
- Relentless work ethic in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and customers.
- Must have the ability to work within a team environment
What We offer
- Fulfilling work at a company that makes an impact in hundreds of communities across the globe
- The ability to set a career trajectory and move along a growth path
- Great co-workers, including geeks, parents, artists, gamers, veterans and average joes and janes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short-term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long-term disability & life
- 401(k) with employer match
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.