SQL Database Developer
Everi is a diverse collection of incredibly dedicated and fiercely talented individuals committed to giving casino patrons and operators alike a premium experience on the casino floor. We are artists, developers, accountants, marketers, and visionaries. We dream, design, program, and build. We listen, help, and serve. And we create the fun times.
Las Vegas, NV, USA
12 Oct → 11 Nov
SQL Database Developer (Remote)
This position will be adding to Everi's Recruiting 'Dream Team' and will be sourcing, interviewing, and working strategically to bring in talent for our technical positions within the company.
We are looking for a passionate recruiter - someone who appreciates how important it is for candidates and hiring managers to have a positive recruiting experience.
If this sounds like a fit for you, come join Everi's Recruiting Dream Team!
We believe in the values of Collaboration, Integrity, Inclusion, Excellence, and Fun!
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment developing and programing databases for applications aligned with user or system design specifications.
- Maintains, manages, and updates existing databases.
- Performs troubleshooting and researches errors in databases before communicating to supporting organizations.
- Creates test standards and tests software, ensuring regulatory requirements and customer functionality specifications are met.
- Responsible for all aspects of database management; layout and configuration of logical and physical databases, security, high availability, deployment, administration, archival, and maintenance of database systems.
- Applies systems analysis techniques and procedures, including fielding requests from support teams to determine software or system functional specifications.
- Customarily and regularly generates and provides data and reports to be integrated into software and reporting infrastructure.
- Consults with internal teams, ensuring effectiveness of software applications.
- Troubleshoots live production database issues in a 24/7 environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience in a related field required.
- 2-5 years of experience in software development role; gaming, technology, or casino operations experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to configure and administrate SQL servers.
- Demonstrated experience developing SQL server objects, including tables, views, stored procedures, and UDFs.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL server reporting and application services.
- Proficient knowledge of computer science, software engineering, and software development methodologies.
- Proficient knowledge of operational dependencies of applications, networks, systems, security, and policy.
- Technical experience with database administration and management.
- Proven success developing BI solutions from data sources, such as unstructured data, TM1, and Power Play cubes.
What We offer
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision etc.) on the 1st of the month after hire (Maternity leave, paternity leave, gym reimbursement, and more!)
- Discretionary PTO (meaning you don't "bank" hours for time off)- the perfect way to prevent burnout and improve productivity!
- Awarded "Top Workplace" for 2021 by Las Vegas Review Journal - you'll see why!
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.