Quality Assurance Technician
eFileCabinet is a company headquartered in Lehi, Utah, selling proprietary software to manage and store documents, content, and records, either on-site or in the cloud. It was founded in 2001 by James Blaylock to serve clients in the accounting industry where Blaylock worked before founding the company.
Eagle Mountain, UT 84043, USA
13 Oct → 12 Nov
eFileCabinet is focused on helping businesses of any size to improve their profitability and productivity by streamlining their operations and work processes with our award-winning software platform. Our robust product includes Smart Automation, Workflow, Templates, Share & Requests, Governance, and eSignature with KBA/OTP. Come experience the stability of a 19 year old company, with the thrill and vision of a startup.
Do you like to push software systems to find their limits? Do you like to work collaboratively with Software Engineers and Support representatives? Are you passionate about product quality and ensuring that your work and the products you’re working with have your stamp of approval? If so, you’re in luck; we are looking for you to join our team as a Quality Assurance Automation Specialist. This person will work in Selenium in C# to continue to further our automated testing environment.
eFileCabinet is an EEO; M/F/D/V; we offer PTO; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (with Match), Life insurance and many perks. The salary for this position is dependent on experience.
You Get Bonus Points With:
- Experience with Selenium and C#
- SQL and NoSQL knowledge
- Experience validating applications utilizing AWS services
- Experience automating continuous delivery
- Maintain quality standards for your cross-functional team
- Further our automated test software (using Selenium) to ensure quality of product function, performance and scale
- Assist in making strategic decisions about processes, tools and platform required for QA process
- 1+ years of experience in automated testing, preferably with large, distributed applications
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies
- Persistent attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
What We offer
- Four Day Work Week
- Hybrid Work Environment (In-Office and Fully Remote Options)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Straightforward and clear uncapped compensation
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Top-notch work-life balance and company culture
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.