DISH Network Corporation is an American television provider based in Englewood, Colorado. It is the owner of the direct-broadcast satellite provider DISH, also still commonly known as DISH Network, and the over-the-top IPTV service Sling TV.
Denver, CO 80202, USA
$118.800 - $157.665
14 Oct → 13 Nov
DISH is a Fortune 250 company that continues to redefine the communications industry, with more than $12 billion in annual revenue. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television. Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
A key part of our initiative is a strategic focus on Blockchain technology to help enable growth across all our lines of business.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win. We’re looking for people with energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming desire to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Blockchain Engineer with a passion working on cutting edge technologies and solving hard problems. The position entails working on an agile development team within our Core Applications team to develop Blockchain applications and technologies including Distributed Applications (DApps), Blockchain tokens, and Verifiable Credentials & Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs). This role will also entail communication with executives,stakeholders and various development and business teams.
- Bachelors or Masters degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other technical (STEM) field or an equivalent of experience.
- 1+ years of experience with Blockchains/Distributed App (DApp) development
- React.js for UI development
- AWS competency for API development, 3rd-party integration and cloud-deployment
- Database (No-SQL and/or Relational)
- Mobile Application Development (Android, iOS, React Native) a plus
- Agile & TDD development experience (XP, SCRUM etc.)
- Collaborate with other team members to integrate various components into a finished product
- Work closely with product owner to create stories and features
- Interface with multiple development teams across various lines of business
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.