This job post is no longer available
Careers. Collaboration. Culture. InspiHER Tech provides game-changing career strategies for women in IT and builds Inclusive teams for culture-driven companies. When all of us belong, we succeed together
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007, USA
$90.000 - $110.000
12 Nov → 12 Dec
Our ideal candidate will have broad-based network management experience, with a can-do attitude. Ability to take ownership and think outside of the box for the best possible outcomes. Excellent communication skills, as you will broker inter-departmental engagements. Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Manage company data network for critical locations meet business expectations and the data center network is up 24 x 7.
- Coordinate and execute projects associated with the design, installation, configuration and deployment of multi-platform network systems and multi-sites, firewall, security technologies.
- Contribute and support network design and strategy.
- Participate in network capacity measurement and planning, assist with detailed technical planning for future initiatives and provide recommendations to management regarding industry best practices.
- Resolve incidents escalated from the Service Desk.
- Maintain security and monitoring tools to provide first line of security configurations and proactive security expertise for our network.
- Ensure service quality, as well as manage and provide timely support to users, stakeholders, and other support teams.
- Ongoing maintenance of the networks configurations, network enabling services, and systems.
- Assist in the development of root cause analyses and manage completion of corrective actions for data center services.
- Develop, maintain, and ensure adherence to consistent practices for the implementation and change to WAN, LAN, and WLAN.
- Maintain technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, firewalls, hubs, deep packet inspection analysis, application packet analysis, switches, and proxies (Reverse and Forward), etc.
- Assist in the development of technical requirements, business plans, and proposals, including planning and design of technical projects, vendor selection, and cost/benefit analyses.
- Track and report progress on projects and daily technical operations.
- 3+ years of Hands-on engineering experience with network, routers, switches, wireless, load balancers and firewalls in large production settings
- 5 years of experience in relevant IT technologies with emphasis on planning and managing enterprise-level data networks
- Experience with enterprise networks (WAN/LAN/WLAN), public cloud networks and security management tools
- Experience with cloud-based network configurations and workloads
- Experience with IT Change Management tools and Help Desk processes, ITIL a plus
- Familiarity with SD-WAN a plus
- In-depth knowledge on network devices, scalability constraints, and design
- Experience with cloud-based network configurations and workloads.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required in order to effectively resolve issues.
- Proven ability to work in an organized manner with the ability to manage time effectively to meet strict deadlines, at times handling multiple tasks concurrently while maintaining proper prioritization.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.