Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
200 Sterling Pkwy, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050, USA
17 Nov → 17 Dec
Seeking Dynamic MS SQL DBA Developer
Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Our technology group is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with clients through critical issues, consider a career in Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) Technology practice.
Work you'll do
Support MS SQL database management activities including improving Database quality and scripts while developing and deploying DB scripts for data quality, stability, and security systems to support maintenance activities that meet or exceed SLAs. Using proven expertise skills working with SQL Server Database performance, integrity, and security, our ideal candidate will develop innovative SQL solutions.
Operations Transformation Team
Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions focused on "heart of the business" issues in specific sectors including Health Care, Banking & Securities, Insurance, and Energy & Resources. Our Market Offerings include Operating Model Transformation and Center for Process Bionics. Within our Digital Content Advantage practice, you will function as Subject Matter Advisor on content strategy, capabilities, technologies and vendors.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong operations foundation. Professionals will use their deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients' priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency.
- Import and export data in various formats
- Assist application developers with troubleshooting and SQL performance
- Create and modify database objects
- Assist the help desk staff to troubleshoot SQL and database errors
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager
- Writing complex SQL queries
- Proven expertise of SQL Server database performance, integrity, and security, will develop innovative SQL solutions
- 8 to 10 years of applicable MS SQL Database development experience, including improving Database quality and scripts while developing and deploying DB scripts for data quality, stability, and security systems to support maintenance activities
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 2 to 3 years RDBMS experience (Oracle 12,19,..)
- Database Server Performance Tuning is a plus
- Strong experience writing packages, stored procedures, functions, and triggers, as well as experience driving data quality and providing production support
- Solid knowledge defining and creating data structures for schemas including tables, views, indexes etc., coupled with knowledge of best practices for database storage management, high availability, and data replication
- Experience with database tools such as MS SQL, Toad, PL/SQL and TSQL, including experience with DACPACs
- Experience supporting deployment packages and supporting the maintenance of QA environments to prepare/review final deployment packages
- CI/CD and DevOps experience is a plus
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.