Big Data Librarian
AIS is dedicated to providing exceptional technical and management services aimed at optimizing our client’s performance in the Federal, National Security, Department of Defense, and Homeland Security Mission Areas
Stafford, VA 22554, USA
$34.000 - $48.000
25 Nov → 25 Dec
Allen Integrated Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Input information into databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Filter and "clean" data.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Enter data provided directly from customers.
- Create input data tables with large numbers of figures without mistakes.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Update existing data.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested.
- High school diploma required; additional formal education or training desired.
- 2+ years of experience required, 5+ years of experience desired.
- Configuration management documentation experience is an advantage.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic