This job post is no longer available
Data Entry Processor
Ipsos is one of the world’s leading independent market research companies controlled and managed by research professionals. Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos has grown into a global research group with a presence in 89 countries. Ipsos researchers assess market potential and interpret market trends. They develop and build brands. They help clients build long-term relationships with their customers.
Chicago, IL, USA
$23.000 - $33.000
25 Nov → 25 Dec
Ipsos is the world’s third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
Data Entry Processor for our US Mail team in the Chicago office. This is a part-time hourly position at 30 hours per week; successful candidate has the option of working remote on a temporary basis until early January 2022.
Data entry of mail surveys with primary responsibility to process work using the Data Capture software system. The Data Entry Processor is expected to be able to work independently. The Data Entry Processor will be assigned projects by the Data Capture Project Manager and complete data entry projects to ensure that objectives are met.
The data entry position involves keying data from an imaged document. Data Entry Processors evaluate marks, as well as key hand written and machine generated entries. Accuracy is very important. Meeting client deadlines is also a very important aspect of this position.
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Minimum 7000 keystrokes per hour with a high degree of accuracy
- Work on new and on-going projects and ensure that client deadlines are met
- Provide problem resolution skills
- Work closely with team members
- Perform in relation to service standards and requirements
- Ability to identify potential issues and be proactive in resolving them.
- Willingness to work in front of a computer for extended lengths of time.
- High School Diploma required and/or applicable business experience (1-3 years preferred)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to actively manage multiple tasks and team workflow
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office
- Possess a willingness to help others.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Detail-oriented, Aptitude for details
- Ability and eagerness to learn and accept new responsibilities, and a team player attitude
- Well organized
- Remains level headed under tight deadlines
- Willing to work overtime including some Saturdays, when workloads peak with no advance warning
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic