This job post is no longer available
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. is a U.S.-based payment processing and technology provider. Founded in 1997, Heartland Payment Systems' last headquarters were in Princeton, New Jersey. An acquisition by Global Payments, expected to be worth $3.8 billion or $4.3 billion. was finalized on April 25, 2016.
$67.000 - $98.000
30 Nov → 30 Dec
The Network Engineer will help develop, implement, and support networking related services and solutions for consulting clients. This position will work to build a customer-focused relationship with client to identify business challenges and develop specifications and requirements to arrive at the best solution.
- Work as a member of the HBS network team that provides consultative and proactive project support to HBS’s account base. Contribute to and impacts the assigned customer accounts positively.
- Collaborate across multiple internal teams to ensure successful and timely delivery of the scope of work.
- Contribute to product selection, configuration standards, and best practices and educate the sales team members on these products and services to enhance the sales process.
- Provide support, maintenance, and administration for HBS’s customers.
- Work in a team atmosphere between regional and virtual practices while at all times maintaining a professional and respectful demeanor.
- Provide time estimates and project scopes for systems related projects.
- Maintain current vendor/industry specific certifications and stay current on new products and solutions.
- Minimum of 1,450 hours billed per fiscal year prorated based on start date. These charge hour requirements will be balanced against professional development and on the job training.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his\her actions
- Adaptability - Ability to fit into a changing environment
- Ambition - Extent that an individual demonstrates drive and initiative in seeking personal advancement or recognition
- Decision Making - Selecting an effective course of action while controlling resources and expenditures
- Detail Orientated - Ability of an individual to pay meticulous attention to all aspects of a situation or task, no matter how small or seemingly unimportant
- Ethical - Ability to be guided by the company’s accepted principles of moral conduct
- Organized - Ability of an individual to be structured and methodical in working skills
- Persistence - Ability to continue in a course of action in the face of adversity
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to relate to topics which require and understanding or specialized knowledge
- 6 months to 1 year in a technical related field, internship, or equivalent
- At least one year in a technical related field
- Experience working as a consultant
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Associates degree or equivalent certifications
- CCNA, CCA-V, VCA-DCV, MCA
- CCNP, CCA-V, VCA-DCV
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic