App Developer Intern
The global Miebach Consulting network offers diverse solutions and client driven services. Our reputation stems from our expert team's proven capability to deliver thought leadership within complex projects.
Indianapolis, IN, USA
28 May → 27 Jun
The Programmer Intern / Part-time Employee will support Miebach initiatives in web App development for company’s internal processes. The candidate will leverage technical skills and work directly with leaders to execute the vision to create seamless administration processes. The highly motivated person will assure that the platform is managed for sustainability and long-term use.
This role presents an excellent career opportunity for a strong growing professional with a clear motivation to learn and develop the required skills to design an integrated business platform that has the potential to be used across Miebach’s global offices. This position is in the Indianapolis or Montreal office of Miebach Consulting, Inc.
Miebach Consulting offers careers with demanding challenges across the entire supply chain spectrum. We provide an intensive and individualized training program to help you to begin working on various projects, developing you into a productive and client facing team member. In an innovative and team-oriented corporate culture with committed and experienced colleagues, you’ll have numerous opportunities to expand your personal career path.
- Maintain and improve the current App on Mendix platform
- Work directly with internal teams to understand design requirements for the web App.
- Manage backlogs and sprints for functional releases, upgrades, and bug fix
- Identify data requirements and necessary supporting analysis for internal tracking and evaluation
- Develop innovative solutions to improve business processes.
- Create documentation/manual for future sustainability
- Reviewing system and software to make adjustments necessary for operational continuity.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in progress, Management Information Systems, Informatics, Computer Science, IT, Information Systems, Science, or Engineering
- Completed course works in computer programing (any language)
- SQL is required. Certification or work experience with Mendix/XPath platform is highly preferred. Experience with JSON/HTML/HTTP and/or REST API is preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills. Must be a self-starter, the ability to work independently and with a team, an effective communicator
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and ability to prioritize, set and meet deadlines.
- Balance of a professional attitude while having fun.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.