iOS App Developer
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a iOS App Developer to join our team in San Francisco, San Leandro, Fremont, California (US-CA), United States (US).
- Architect, Design, Develop, and Support native mobile applications
- Work may include new features to existing apps as well as new apps
- Create and use automation to support all your development efforts
- Ensure performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
- Create organization standards around iOS Development best practices
- Ability to create rapid prototype to showcase not only potential new features to existing apps, but new apps as well
- Work in iterative sprints to design, develop and test solutions. Build automation and tests to streamline the code to cash pipeline
- Collaborate with agile teams to identify approach, dependencies, tasks, and seek opportunities for automation; mentor other team members, help recruit and onboard other top-talented developers
- Continually improve your craft as a software engineer by learning and leveraging the latest design patterns, principles and technology
- Attend training, participate in Communities of Practice (CoPs), and read related materials to stay ahead of the technology curve
- Swift UI and Combine is mandatory
- BDD knowledge is mandatory
- ADA/ Accessibility experience is Mandatory
- Knowledge of iOS design patterns and experience building sleek, high performance user interfaces
- Able to produce maintainable code within collaborative environments using GIT
- Good experience and knowledge in Agile practices
- Experience in using Jira tool
- Fin Tech / Banking experience (nice but not necessary)
- 5+ years of Software Development
- Published one or more iOS apps to the app store is a plus
- Experience with continuous integration Tools and test automation is plus.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features Experience of source control systems.
- Required schedule availability for this position is Monday-Friday (9:00am to 5:00pm PST). The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do overtime and work on weekend’s basis business requirement.
- 5+ years of iOS development in a team or corporate/enterprise environment with solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- 5+ years of Swift Development
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.