Senior React Developer – Remote
Toptal is an exclusive network of the top freelance software developers, designers, finance experts, product managers, and project managers in the world. Top companies hire Toptal freelancers for their most important projects. Design your lifestyle as a top freelance developer, with the freedom to work however, wherever, on your terms.
02 Jun → 02 Jul
Toptal is a network made up of the world’s top software engineers, finance experts, project managers, and product managers - available on demand to help companies accelerate, adapt, and scale. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully-distributed workforce in the world.
Providing premium service to our clients is crucial to us, and we’re always looking for talented front-end web developers to help us reach the next level.
By joining the Toptal network, you’ll have the opportunity to work on many different projects with various clients around the world and become part of a community of highly skilled developers. Over the past 10 years, Toptal has championed an ever-expanding community of experts unlike any other.
Toptal network members are required to pass a sophisticated screening process designed to ensure that our standards of quality remain consistently high.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere - whether you prefer to work from a coworking space in your hometown or travel the world and commit your code from exotic locations, you’ll choose your preferred environment.
- After passing our screening process, you’ll have access to our network of clients across the globe, including leading Fortune 500s and top Silicon Valley startups.
- You’ll have full flexibility to set your working hours per week and your rate. There are no mandatory hours.
- You will have visibility into all projects published that fit your specialization. Our matching team is here to help you identify the projects that are the best fit for your skills and preferences.
- As a client-oriented company, we empower you to fully focus on client objectives. We ensure that you always get paid on time for the hours you spend working with clients.
- You must have 3+ years of front-end web development experience
- English language proficiency
- Project management skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
What We offer
- Technical Academies: Technical training programs that teach today’s in-demand skills, and include support from talented mentors.
- Technical Certifications: Financial support to receive your Google, AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Salesforce certification.
- Coaching Programs: A dedicated team to support you in finding client engagements.
- Peer-to-Peer Knowledge: Connect with top global experts like you and share experience and tips.
- Global Events: Connect with top on-demand talent virtually or in your region through speakers series, workshops, and social competitions.