The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. The bank was founded in San Francisco, and took its present form when NationsBank of Charlotte acquired it in 1998.
800 W Trade St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
20 Dec → 19 Jan
Responsible for testing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business outcomes. Ensures that software is tested to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Helps condition and generate test data, builds and executes both manual and automated test suites, record and communicate the test results, and assist with triaging defects. Ensures regression test suites are maintained and well designed. Develops detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases based on functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Leads test planning, usually at a team level. When part of a Scrum team, ensures stories are well refined and contains clear acceptance criteria. Ensures in-scope and out-of-scope items are clearly identified during test planning. Implements the test framework for the team. Leads test case reviews and works with subject matter experts and stakeholders to ensure test coverage. Identifies automation opportunities and develops test automation for applicable test types. Helps condition and generate test data and ensure data compliance requirements are met on all levels of test environments. Assists in identifying and managing sensitive test data. Designs test data and ensures data compliance requirements are met on all levels of test environments. Assists in identifying and managing sensitive test data. Executes test cases, including manual and automated tests, and records test results. Reports issues and defects along with the appropriate background information for review. Participates in triaging reported issues/defects and assists with resolving or escalating them as necessary. Creates and manages traceability. Traces tests forwards/backwards through the development lifecycle and back to requirements. Uses testing tools and follows processes to complete testing on a given test environment, and assists with fulfillment of necessary steps required to promote code base to higher level environments. Maintains and catalogs test suites across test types (Smoke, Integration, Regression, etc.) Individual contributor.
- Agile Methodology
- Automation Testing
- Conducts in sprint and end-to-end testing on FC/ATM applications and technology, to ensure that business, technical, functional requirements are being met throughout the SDLC.
- Executes test scripts based upon test strategy/plans in an effort to identify defects prior to production.
- Tests may be manual, automated or both.
- May also include Production Certification which requires manual/automated scripts be executed to certify production health and/or identify post-production defects
- 6 to 8 years (below 8 years) of strong experience in Functional & Automation Testing of Web & Mobile based Applications.
- Good hands on to overall testing process like Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Risk Mitigation Testing, Smoke Testing etc.
- Experience with Test Management tools like - Quality Centre (QC), JIRA and /or Rally.
- Should be well versed with Agile Delivery model.
- Expertise in preparing the Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases & Test Data Setup.
- Defect Management.
- Good Communication Skills
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.