Superpedestrian Inc., is a transportation robotics company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, that develops electrified and AI technologies for micromobility vehicles. The company runs the LINK e-scooter sharing program, which is active in 30 cities across the US and Europe.
21 Dec → 20 Jan
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
Contract Term: Q1 we probably need 80 hours. For ongoing maintenance and updates, 15 hours/month will likely suffice.
The role is needed to maintain and occasionally update the digital content on external facing websites. Develop templates on WordPress and load content.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.
- Organize and manage web development
- Making site updates, structural and aesthetic
- Verifying usability and optimization for sites, landing pages, and forms
- Optimizing SEO
- Ensure high-performance and availability, and manage all technical aspects of the CMS
- Develop custom WP plugins, modules, and themes.
- Integrate custom templates seamlessly with existing content. Develop scalable Wordpress plugins and themes in accordance with Wordpress standards and documentation.
- Convert XD design files into pixel perfect, dynamic layouts.
- Maintain codebase in accordance with source and version control best practices (Git)
- Integrate custom post types with dynamic custom fields utilizing vanilla Wordpress hooks, functions and APIs.
- Develop themes with a clear understanding of the Wordpress theme architecture and post loop
- 4 years experience developing Wordpress themes and plugins
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, and SVN
- Must be able to work within a software engineering team utilizing source control branching, merging, and releases
- Must be able to follow established procedures, processes, standards, and development workflows.
- Must be able to implement unit testing and quality check your development projects before deployment
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.