Junior PHP Developer
Solera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s other most important assets: our homes and digital identities. Today, Solera processes over 300 million digital transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in more than 90 countries.
24 Dec → 23 Jan
We are looking for an Entry-level PHP Developer looking for your first, or one of your first, forays into the working world
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
- Translate business requirements into technical deliverables
- Develop additional features on existing applications
- Migrate legacy applications to the cloud
- Take ownership of work and see it all the way through the software development life cycle
- Investigate and resolve defects in the established system
- Help define non-functional requirements and build systems capable of meeting them
- Deliver operationally stable software and help ensure uptime
- Build processes to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Be part of a distributed Agile team and contribute to its success and improvement.
- Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or related field.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to take on operational problems in complex systems.
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about programming and software quality.
- A can-do, problem-solving attitude & work well as part of a team
- Deep knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming principles.
- PHP development experience of, at least, 12 months.
- Some experience with SQL databases and Webservices.
- A willingness to learn new skills and adapt to changing requirements.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.