CACI is a $5.7 billion company whose mission and enterprise technology and expertise play a vital role in our national security, safeguarding our troops, and enabling our government to deliver cost-effective and high-quality support for all Americans.
09 Jun → 09 Jul
Are you interested in continuing your career in Europe in a mission focused environment? CACI has established and upcoming positions throughout the European theater supporting multiple customers for the Department of Defense. We are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement of AFRICOM, EUCOM and CJTF-HOA’s mission objectives.
- Software installation, configuration, upgrade, support, maintenance, and troubleshooting with capability to make one off changes and then integrate changes into Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Will perform account management and access control.
- Evaluates, maintains, and troubleshoots application and database services on Enterprise Linux servers.
- Manages Red Hat Storage and Virtualization technologies on multiple security enclaves and sites.
- Manages Red Hat Satellite 6 servers, ensures content hosts are patched and have compliant Errata installed.
- Monitors and maintains Linux infrastructure leveraging tools such as Dell Open Manage Enterprise, ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana), Red Hat Satellite and Ansible Tower.
- Identifies problems, works with internal and external teams to provide root cause analysis.
- Provides problem resolution in accordance to established CITS policies, including break/fix actions.
- Researches and develops automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Identifies approaches that leverage resources and provide economies of scale.
- Performs daily system monitoring; verifies the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes; reviews system and application logs; and verifies completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Performs daily backup operations, ensuring all required data is successfully backed up to the appropriate media and stored off site.
- Currently hold an adjudicated Secret Clearance and be able to obtain a TS/ SCI
- BA/BS + 3 years recent specialized or AA/AS +7 years recent specialized or a major cert + 7 years recent specialized or 11 years of recent specialized experience
- DoD 8570.1 Technical Level II Certification
- One of the following computing environment certification is required, will accept waiver if completed within 6 months of hire:
- - Solaris Certified Systems Administrator (SCSA) , or higher
- - Oracle Certified Associate (OCA), or higher
- - CompTIA Linux +
- - Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA)
- - VMWare – VCP6-DCV or higher
- - MCP – Windows Server 2012+
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.