IT Help Desk Specialist
With over 40 years of innovations, Kibo provides a complete omnichannel commerce platform delivered with the lowest total cost of ownership and the fastest time to market. By leveraging cloud technologies, individualized buying experiences, and true enterprise scale, Kibo enables you to reach higher peaks of sales and consumer loyalty. No matter the challenge, Kibo powers your success.
Dallas, TX, USA
$46 - $64
30 Dec → 29 Jan
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
The IT Help Desk Specialist’s role is to support enterprise Information Technology operations and to empower each Kibo employee to function at their peak. This role will be responsible for providing local and remote employee technical support for our global employee population. This is position ideal for a candidate possessing relevant education and at least one industry certification looking to begin their career in IT OR someone with existing help desk experience looking for their next challenge.
This is a flexible working position. Candidates may work remote but should expect at least one office day per week.
- Under general direction, take ownership of reported issues and respond in a considerate, expeditious and courteous manner. Excellent Employee/End-User experience is a priority
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from employees
- Prioritize, triage and schedule effective responses to incidents, issues and problems
- Proactively identify and take ownership of unreported or consistent problems
- Perform hands-on troubleshooting and fixes at the desktop level for end users around the globe
- Assist users with requests related to video conference, WiFi and audio-visual support for meetings and internal events
- Assist with maintaining and improving facility operations in our Dallas HQ
- Provision and manage end user hardware; maintain IT asset inventory
- Utilize all technical resources to research problem resolutions, resourcefully consult knowledge bases, web sites, technical documents, or other resources to find solutions to unresolved technical problems and stay updated on technology changes or problems
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems
- Write, publish, and regularly update frequently asked questions for end users
- Participate in a flexible on-call rotation
- Help Desk or relevant Information Technology experience in a corporate environment preferred
- A+, Network+ or MCP certification are a plus
- Understanding of Windows 7-10, Windows Server, and macOS operating systems
- Experience using and supporting Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of computer hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Experience with PowerShell scripting is a plus
- Experience with office automation applications, specifically Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and web browsers
- Experience with the setup and configuration of workstations (hardware and software), printers, and copiers
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
- Experience with Apple iOS and Android mobile operating systems and hardware
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Have a passion for learning new things, helping others, and growing your skills
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic