Established in 1943, Building Material Distributors, Inc. (BMD) is a building solutions company, focused on the building trades and supporting high performing building products with distribution, manufacturing, and building services throughout the United States. BMD is 100% employee owned! Employee Owners share in the company's profitability through its Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). The ESOP ownership concept starts at orientation and continues throughout the Employee Owner's career at BMD. The Company supports a collaborative team work environment, open two-way communication, balanced family-work life, and performance-based recognition and rewards.
Galt, CA, USA
$71.000 - $100.000
31 Dec → 30 Jan
Our company is looking to hire a Network Administrator who will be responsible for managing the daily operations of our On-Prem and Azure computer networks. The successful applicant will work with a small team overseeing digital security and performing maintenance of all systems both data and voice, to ensure they are operating at optimum capacity. The responsibility of maintaining and replacing network hardware as necessary will be part of the responsibilities shared within this team. Endpoint support and manage mobile devices laptops Sales staff, etc.
- Assess and report on company’s network and computer system needs.
- Install or oversee installation of hardware and software across all aspects of the enterprise including network infrastructure, endpoint management and server OS management.
- Perform upgrades and repairs/patches as needed.
- Maintain and oversee patching schedule of equipment infrastructure.
- Maintain backup schedule and testing of Server/file restores.
- Perform security maintenance and monitoring.
- Collect and analyze data to optimize performance of systems.
- Assist where necessary onboarding of staff.
- Maintain and administer VoIP phone systems.
- Assist with rollouts of new technologies where required.
- Troubleshoot problems with On Prem and Azure environment.
- Oversee all aspects of the enterprise network infrastructure including on-prem and cloud endpoints.
- Provide assistance to team where necessary.
- Provide endpoint device support where necessary.
- Manage MDM maintenance.
- Coordinate and manage projects as required with minimal supervision and guidance, including vendor deliverables, timelines and coordination of internal teams.
- Performs additional duties as required and requested
- Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure.
- Ability to implement, administer and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of IT staff inside and outside the organization including vendors.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Experience with local area network and wide area network administration.
- The successful applicant should be personable and be able to collaborate with their team.
- Punctuality, accountability and the ability to knowledge share with members of their team.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.