Network & Computer Systems Admin - Junior
New Directions Technologies Inc., (NDTI), is headquartered in Ridgecrest, California. NDTI provides products and services to a variety of public and private sector organizations in specialized information technology services, internet solutions, process modeling, work process re-engineering, business financial services, and program management support services.
China Lake, Ridgecrest, CA 93555, USA
$63.000 - $80.000
31 Dec → 30 Jan
- Install, maintain and trouble shoot computer systems computer lab environment.
- Maintain and trouble shoot an Internet Protocol (IP) based network.
- Maintain and trouble shoot Joint Mission Planning Systems software and hardware issues.
- Follow a disaster recovery plan.
- Implement Information Assurance (IA) controls by following Navy and DOD guidance.
- Assist in emulating real world problems in a simulated environment.
- Assist in maintaining an inventory of lab equipment.
- Document work done and track system changes made.
- Provide support to engineers, flight crew, and others requiring assistance using the Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) for Mission planning purposes.
- Must have a high school diploma with 6 years of related experience or an Associate’s degree with 4 years related experience. Will also consider bachelor's degree with related experience.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Must have the ability to work with various server and workstation operating systems.
- Must have or be able to obtain DOD 8570.01-M certification.
- Experience with F/A-18 or EA-18G aircraft platforms a plus.
- Familiarization with JMPS software a plus.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.