This job post is no longer available
Craneware (AIM: CRW.L), the leader in automated value cycle solutions, collaborates with all U.S. healthcare providers to plan, execute and monitor value-based economic performance so they can continue to drive better outcomes for the communities they serve. Craneware’s Trisus platform combines revenue integrity, cost management and decision enablement into a single SaaS-based platform.
$64 - $84
06 Jan → 05 Feb
We at the Craneware Group, including our latest additions Sentry Data Systems and Agilum Healthcare Intelligence, are transforming the business of healthcare by providing actionable insights to our customers. We are seeking talented, innovative and collaborative individuals to join our team of over 750 employees to drive the expansion of our SaaS-based platform and applications.
Together, nearly half of registered US hospitals are now our customers.
Our products impact:
- More than 2,000 U.S. hospitals and health systems
- Almost 10,000 clinics and retail pharmacies
- Customers operating with a financial impact of nearly half a trillion dollars
- Data sets from customers covering more than 150 million unique patients
Data analyst responsibilities include investigating the source and root cause of client concerns, checking and validating assumptions, proposing solutions, and implementing these solutions, typically through use of SQL scripts. The Data Analyst will own the solution over the course of these investigations and data corrections, setting up and leading calls as needed and proactively communicating with all stakeholders. We are looking for driven, highly-collaborative individuals who love solving problems for customers. The ideal candidate is social, communicates proactively, and has experience working remotely in a client-facing technical role.
- Handling client-related issues with internal business partners and external customers to demonstrate findings and resolve issues.
- Understanding the root cause of client business questions.
- Identifying sources of data errors and take measures to resolve them. This typically requires the analyst to either help the client change their process or write SQL queries to correct data retroactively.
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities.
- Taking initiative. Leading projects based on discoveries of data issues.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to keep clients and internal stakeholders informed without being asked.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Healthcare Information, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent combination of related experience.
- Working experience as a data analyst, business data analyst, programmer, or a demonstrated aptitude for the role.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with relational databases, including structure and querying. Exceptional candidates without relational database experience may be considered if they have a programming or other technical background.
- Experience using spreadsheets to create a shared understanding of data issues. Candidate must be able to gather information into a usable form and explain findings visually.
- Great learning aptitude & internal motivation to master subject matter.
- Ability to understand client business questions, and answer them with data, and create data-based solutions.
- A relational attitude that wants to partner with clients and collaborate with Sentry teammates.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic