Big company credentials with small company attention and focus ... Edgewater truly delivers the best of both worlds. Edgewater Federal Solutions was founded in 2002 with the mission of being the best IT consulting company possible for our government clients, our contracting partners and our employees. As a woman owned small business, we give you the opportunity to achieve contracting compliance without sacrificing quality.
Edgewater Federal Solutions is a privately held government contracting firm located in Frederick, MD. The company was founded in 2002 with the vision of being highly recognized and admired for supporting customer missions through employee empowerment, exceptional services and timely delivery. Edgewater Federal Solutions is ISO 9001, 20000-1, 270001 certified, appraised at CMMI Level 3 Maturity for Development and Services, and has been named the #5 Top Workplace in the Greater Washington Area Small Companies category 2018 through 2021.
It has been and continues to be the policy of Edgewater Federal Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, as a condition of employment, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated. An employee is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one week after receiving a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. All newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Desired experience with the following
- Project leadership
- Upgrading, supporting, extending, and enhancing Commercial off the Shelf Products (COTS) and integrating with SaaS applications
- Working within a team leveraging Scrum or other Agile methodologies focused on continuous improvement.
- Using tools such as Jira and Confluence to manage work
- Using Docker and Kubernetes to build container based microservices
- Participate in the design of software tools and subsystems to support reuse and domain analysis.
- Assist Applications Engineer and Applications Programmer to interpret software requirements and design specifications to code and integrate and test software components.
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, secure, and reliable code
- Develop effective solutions for data mapping and data translation
- Develop unit tests
- Participate in peer code review and code refactoring as part of development process
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- PHP, Python, HTML, CSS programming languages
- Developing solutions with NoSQL solutions like Mongo
- Relational Databases like MS SQL Server, Maria DB, etc
- Working with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Automated software testing methodologies (unit, integration, system, security, performance) preferably using Jest
- Git or another version control system
- REST Protocols
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.