Software Engineer II - Crypto / Blockchain
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Bellevue, WA, USA
12 Jan → 11 Feb
Are you interested in building the crypto economy and increase economic freedom around the world? Or, are you just excited about solving hard technical problems on one of the largest services in Microsoft in a fast-paced environment? If you feel positive about these questions, join the team to learn and grow!
We are seeking experienced engineers to join our team to build out the next generation of crypto-forward products and features. You will solve unique, large scale, highly complex technical problems, bridging the constraints posed by web-scale applications and blockchain technology. You will help build the next generation of systems to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone across the globe, operating real-time applications with high frequency, low latency updates, and managing the most secure infrastructure running on Azure.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
- Work closely with PMs, UX designers and partner teams to design and develop features from concept to release and live operations.
- Quality and result driven in project execution.
- Build metrics and monitor impact of features.
- Be open and willing to learn new technology and to take challenges
- BS in computer science or related software engineering fields.
- 2+ years in commercial software development.
- Strong software engineering fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, parallel programming).
- Communication skills in collaborating with engineers across team boundaries.
- 1+ yeas experience with Blockchain technology, Digital Wallet and Cryptocurrency.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.