AWS Cloud Monitoring Engineer
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is the U.S. global airline leader in safety, innovation, reliability and customer experience. Powered by our employees around the world, Delta has for a decade led the airline industry in operational excellence while maintaining our reputation for award-winning customer service.
Atlanta, GA, USA
$110 - $150
13 Jan → 12 Feb
LinkedIn Tag: #LI-MW1 How you'll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities) This role will serve as a Senior Cloud Monitoring Engineer for the Service Quality Monitoring and Automation team. This position involves deploying and supporting enterprise-level solutions the company uses to monitor systems, and applications in the AWS Cloud Environment. The successful candidate will work closely with IT technical areas and process owners in order to gather requirements and develop, execute and troubleshoot monitoring solutions.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying monitoring solutions.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- A minimum of seven years of experience in a monitoring role is preferred.
- Proven skillset in a monitoring toolset (examples: AWS CloudWatch, Dynatrace, Netcool, Sumo Logic, CA Spectrum/UIM) and the ability to adapt that knowledge to new tools.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Client management skills.
- Working knowledge of AWS technologies including solid understanding of CloudWatch, EC2, S3, IAM and Lambda services.
- Ability to script in the following programming languages: Python, PowerShell, Bash and data serialization languages such as JSON and YAML.
- Ability to create and utilize AWS Cloud Formation templates to automate creation of AWS resources.
- Experience with cloud-based software development tools and methodologies (Git, CI/CD, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, etc.) is a plus.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc. What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications)
- Strong communication skills < Go back
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic