Data Science New Graduate
In 1939, Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard, college friends turned business partners, started the original Silicon Valley startup in the space of a rented Palo Alto garage. Starting with audio oscillators, the friends built the foundation for a company that would grow to become a global leader in enterprise technology.
Durham, NC, USA
$30 - $42
14 Jan → 13 Feb
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
At HPE we believe in bold moves, the power of “Yes we can”, and being a force for good. Our work thrives on differences, fueling creativity to give our customers all they deserve. But our work is far from over. In fact, we continuously push for better. We empower our team members to make an impact on our business and in the world while fostering a culture that is unconditionally inclusive. Whether you’re looking for an internship or to start your professional career, at HPE you’ll be able to create and collaborate on projects that challenge and inspire you.
Sound like you? Apply today and join one of the most impactful tech companies in the world!
What we can offer you: Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth. If you are looking for challenges in an exciting supportive work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.Join us and make your mark !Find out more about us and follow us on:https://www.facebook.com/HPECareershttps://twitter.com/HPE_CareersHPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together
- You will participate in the analysis and validation of data sets/solutions/user experience.
- You will aid in the development, enhancement and maintenance of a client's metadata based on analytic objectives.
- You will load data into the infrastructure and contribute to the creation of the hypothesis matrix and prepare a portion of the data for the Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)/hypotheses.
- You will contribute to building models for the overall solution, validating results and performance, and selecting the model that supports the overall solution.
- You will support the research, identification and delivery of data science solutions to problems.
- You will support visualization of the model's insights, user experience and configuration tools for the analytics model.
- You will have earned a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with a focus in computer science, statistics, mathematics, electrical engineering, or relevant area prior to your start date.
- You have basic knowledge of data science methodologies
- You have working proficiency in effective use of analytics software (e.g. R, SAS, SPSS, Python, Cplex) and data programming languages.
- You seek out what’s next, always three steps ahead and delivering exceptional results
- You are collaborative, solution focused and act with a sense of urgency
- You embrace new ideas and fresh thinking and seek out ideas different than your own
- You are an active leader on campus who strives to make a positive impact on the world.
- You are an exceptional communicator and presenter who asks smart questions
- You are fully comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual and face-to-face) environment
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic