This job post is no longer available
Comcentric is the leading provider of Consulting, Allied Health Services and Search of Professionals across the U.S. in both Application & Database Specific Technologies (Java, .Net, Sharepoint, Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop, Hive, NoSQL, Remedy, Digital Marketing, etc.) and ERP / CRM (PeopleSoft, Oracle Applications, SAP, JD Edwards, Salesforce SFDC, Siebel, and MS Dynamics).
$84.000 - $120.000
20 May → 19 Jun
We have an immediate need for a Network Engineer for a role 6+ Month Contract (potential to convert). 100% Remote. The Network Engineer will be responsible for the testing, implementing, and servicing layer 1 and layer 2 of private line services.
- 7+ years related experience.
- Knowledge of Wide Area Network (WAN) and Local Area Network (LAN) Topologies
- Understanding and ability to interpret Circuit Designs
- Intermediate experience with implementation of Circuits: DS1, DS3, Optical, Ethernet, and DWDM
- Intermediate experience with Network Hardware including Routers, Switches, Wireless Access Points
- Intermediate experience working with Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) Equipment or Solutions
- Intermediate experience configuring Customer Provided Equipment (CPE) Routers and Switches
- Knowledge of Meraki Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) suite of products is a plus.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.