This job post is no longer available
Business Systems Analyst, SAP Security, Finance
A problem isn't truly solved until it's solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
Austin, TX, USA
20 May → 19 Jun
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be part of a team that manages the implementation of central Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) solutions across the enterprise SAP implementation for both on-premises and cloud offerings.
By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Austin, TX, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in SAP enterprise resource planning domain.
- Experience with SAP (e.g., audit, security design, ERP implementation, Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC)).
- Experience with risk assessments, business continuity management, threat modeling, and vulnerability management programs.
What We offer
- Provide on-going day-to-day problem resolution, support, and training for the SAP Security and GRC systems for all users. Ensure adherence of the system and processes to organization's compliance and controls policy and procedures.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Manage security audits on a recurring basis and work closely with business units users to satisfy audit requests as necessary.
- Perform separation-of-duty checks as necessary when applying modified authorizations.
- Configure security profiles to ensure users have proper authorization.
- Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.