This job post is no longer available
Sr. Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
At Machinify, we are methodically reinventing how healthcare is delivered. Specifically, we are developing AI-powered data products that reimagine healthcare administration in a manner that dramatically improves efficiency, eliminates error and waste, and perhaps most importantly truly bends the cost curve. Our customers are some of the largest and most powerful healthcare institutions in the country.
$92.700 - $117.000
20 May → 19 Jun
Machinify is seeking a Sr. Automation Engineer, Quality Assurance to build, design, and develop automation tools and tests. Machinify’s customers are at the center of everything we do, so we employ innovative thinkers to solve issues our customers don't even have yet.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Our teams are diverse and thrive on trust. Everyone has a voice. We are humans who understand our customer and work collaboratively to deliver value and make a difference.
- Collaborate with a great team and learn from each other.
- Change the way healthcare companies manage their business
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies to assess product quality.
- Drive quality initiatives and point out areas that require attention.
- Responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and design tests to validate.
- Collaborate on the design of the software with the design team and discuss verification protocols.
- Design and develop automated tests to validate functionality of applications.
- Review software bug reports, identify problem areas and continuously improve the test automation suite.
- Troubleshoot automation software and finalize system procedures.
- Identify quality issues and create testing reports.
- BS or MS in Computer science (or equivalent experience)
- 6+ years of experience working as an Automation Engineer
- Have in depth knowledge and experience in UI and Service layer Automation.
- Experience with testing frameworks/tools like Cypress, Selenium, Pytest.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Expertise with CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Drone & other tools.
- Familiar with Docker and Git.
- Excellent analytical skills and good at problem solving.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- HealthCare Domain knowledge is a plus.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.