This job post is no longer available
WordPress Frontend Engineer
Modern Tribe is a rapidly growing digital agency with a modern twist. We believe in making quality products for other people and ourselves, balanced by living quality lives.
$65.000 - $83.000
20 May → 19 Jun
- Collaborate with your team to deeply understand the needs of our users and clients and then plan, design, and build features that best serve those needs
- Take ownership of the work you do on projects from strategy to design to implementation to deployment and maintenance
- Be an impactful contributor to your team, discipline, and company, participating in our culture and helping us improve and push our internal tools, libraries, workflows, and standards forward
- Actively participate in team scrum meetings
- Deliver maintainable, efficient, and high-quality code
- Build and maintain scalable code
- Design and build features that are performant, accessible, and steeped in the best practices of modern frontend development standards and patterns
- Participate in keeping our internal tooling and systems current
- Ensure that the quality of our design implementation and user experience is the very best it can be (design and development work very closely together at Modern Tribe)
- Share knowledge and collaborate with fellow developers across the company
- Code review the work of other developers
- Exceptional HTML & CSS (including experience with Sass or PostCSS and BEM) skills
- Experience working with design systems and design system thinking
- Mid to advanced level experience developing WordPress powered sites
- Extensive knowledge of modern frontend development standards
- Proficiency at local environment setups, including docker
- Proficiency in version control, namely GIT
- You have experience working in a remote, fast paced, and highly collaborative environment with peers from different backgrounds and skill sets.
- You are thoughtful and motivated when it comes to approaching your work. This includes being comfortable with proactively driving feature requirements whether that be identifying gaps and asking questions or helping flesh out additional details.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- A methodical approach to all tasks
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.