This job post is no longer available
iOS Developer - Swift and SwiftUI
At Fidelity, our goal is to make financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We do this by focusing on a diverse set of customers: - from 23 million people investing their life savings, to 20,000 businesses managing their employee benefits to 10,000 advisors needing innovative technology to invest their clients’ money.
Merrimack, NH, USA
14 Jun → 14 Jul
We're looking for product-aware developers who are hard-working, inquisitive, and responsible individuals to help deliver the best mobile experience to our customers.
The ideal candidate is deeply entrenched in mobile development, with a passion for leveraging the right tools and frameworks to guide the development of stable, robust, and resilient apps that best serve our customer base.
- 2+ years of professional experience developing publicly available iOS apps using Swift 5 and/or Objective-C
- Verifiable experience as an iOS developer using Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, and XCode in an agile environment
- Proficiency in Swift object-oriented and/or functional programming from industry working experience
- Participated in the release of at least 1 publicly available app to the Apple App Store participating from inception to launch using automated tooling like Jenkins, Azure DevOps, and XCode toolchain
- Experience working in a team of iOS developers participating in code reviews, pull requests, and pair programming.
- Proven experience mentoring and coaching other iOS developers in a collaborative and team-based organization.
- Your passion creating amazing experiences on iOS using Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines using your strong understanding of functional programming and reactive patterns using Combine or RxSwift
- Your desire to delight our clients with the latest mobile technologies using your deep knowledge of iOS architecture patterns including Clean Architecture and MVC. Experience with MVVM, VIPER, and SwiftUI a plus.
- Your knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies used in creating performant, resilient, and robust iOS apps
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms to ensure consistency to software engineering standard methodologies including object-oriented and functional programming
- Excellent understanding of consuming RESTful web services, preferably using Apple-provided protocols
- Strong understanding of modern development principles such as trunk-based development, feature toggles, and branch by abstraction to support performant and collaborative engineering teams.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, and Artifactory to continuously and autonomously deliver high-quality apps to guarantee stable and performant experiences.
- Good understanding of testing concepts and frameworks using XCTest and XCUITest, with a focus on DevSecOps
- Good understanding of Apple’s accessibility features and experience building accessible experiences
- Good understanding of dependency management, using Swift Package Manager and/or Cocoapods
- Experience with SwiftUI and Firebase Crashlytics a plus
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.