Senior Mobile App Developer
Capgemini utilizes global consulting expertise to provide US government agencies with a full range of innovative advisory, implementation, and management services, to streamline organizations.
Atlanta, GA, USA
14 Jun → 14 Jul
- Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
- Responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
- You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
- Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods.
- Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding.
- Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended.
- Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects.
- Qualifications: 6 – 8 (2 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Proficient in one skill iOS/Android (Should be able to at least build and debug other). Preferably iOS.
- Worked on Consumer Facing Mobile Application
- If iOS, needs to understand Swift. If Android, needs to understand Kotlin/Java
- If iOS needs to have idea about UI Test and Unit Test, If Android needs to understand JUnit and Espresso
- Needs to have high level of understanding for MVVM based architecture for mobile apps
- Needs to have worked with device capability like notification, camera and location
- CI/CD exposure added plus (Jenkins, GO CD, Bamboo, etc)
- Needs to have experience working and managing with Offshore team
- Exposure to business and product owners added plus
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.