For over 200 years, JPMorgan Chase & Co has provided innovative financial solutions for consumers, small businesses, corporations, governments and institutions around the world. Today, we're a leading global financial services firm with operations servicing clients in more than 100 countries.
Tampa, FL, USA
22 Jun → 22 Jul
- Designs, Develops and Tests Mainframe (COBOL, CICS, DB2) Code in the support and implementation of US Liquidity systems and projects.
- Knowledge of mainframe tools and utilities, including Endevor, Sort, File-Aid
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products, Sharepoint, Toad, SQL developer
- Responsible for ensuring code has a high degree of quality and implements with zero defects
- Will act as support backup for handling production calls related to applications.
- Ensures code for applications adhere to architecture standards, risk management and security guidelines
- Work with Service Delivery Team to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
- Aid management in communication with users, product and business partners
- Work using agile methodology using JIRA and as a member of a scrum team
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.