Manual QA Analyst
Koddi's award-winning ad technology platform provides a robust network for brands to connect with consumers and drive revenue through native sponsored placements, metasearch, and programmatic media campaigns.
421 8th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA
08 Jul → 07 Aug
Do you love working with partners to test and develop cutting-edge web technology? Does the idea of testing a standard implementation across a diverse set of online sites sound exciting? Koddi Engineers drive innovation by embracing challenges and deploying emerging technologies to solve complex problems in software development.
We are looking for a Manual QA to find bugs in code before they have a chance to cripple our operations. As a Manual QA Analyst, you will be part of an integral team, work in a challenging and growing environment, and contribute to the company culture.
WHO WE ARE
Koddi is a technology company that was born in 2013 from an opportunity to innovate in the adtech space. Our award-winning SaaS platform provides a robust network for brands to connect with consumers and drive revenue through native sponsored placements, metasearch, and programmatic media campaigns.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, we’ve grown to become a diverse global team. Ranked by Forbes, Deloitte, and Inc. magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation, we’re growing rapidly and looking for innovative problem solvers to join our team.
OUR MISSION AND PROMISE
Getting the experience right, together.
- Ensure that software meets all business and product requirements
- Validate that deployments are bug-free by utilizing integration, system, and functional testing
- Work closely with our product and development teams to ensure on-time delivery for Medium and Large Projects
- Troubleshoot issues when they arise in all development environments (DEV, Staging, UAT, production)
- Ensure a standardization of QA processes between various platforms
- Be a part of Project QA Planning
- Interact with various stakeholders to understand key impact points of strategic projects and outline QA plans to ensure proper delivery
- Be an integral part of our operations process to validate that bugs and hotfixes are resolved in an efficient and timely manner
- Be a key player in the generation and maintenance of API Automation and other smaller scale automation tasks
- 3+ years experience in a QA analyst role focused on manual and automated testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Entrepreneurial tendencies and an unrelenting need to find a better way to do things
- Self-motivator with a positive attitude and a team mindset
- Strong work ethic and the ability to multitask
- Desire to be a part of a fast-paced and high energy company
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment with test automation and/or API testing
- You understand how to use JIRA ticketing system
- Manual testing experience and Automation testing experience testing web-based applicationsProblem solver, process expert, and innovative thinker