Senior iOS Developer
The Hershey Company is headquartered in Hershey, Pa., and is an industry-leading snacks company known for bringing goodness to the world through its iconic brands, remarkable people and enduring commitment to help children succeed. Hershey has approximately 17,000 employees around the world who work every day to deliver delicious, quality products. The company has more than 90 brands around the world that drive more than $8 billion in annual revenues, including such iconic brand names as Hershey's, Reese's, Kit Kat®, Jolly Rancher, Ice Breakers, SkinnyPop, and Pirate's Booty.
Hershey, PA, USA
25 Jul → 24 Aug
This position is open for 100% remote
The Hershey Company’s Information Services (IS) department, partnering with our sales team, serves as a catalyst for achieving the corporation’s strategic objectives by leveraging insights and innovation through technology. To help meet these objectives, the Lead Analyst Web and Mobile Development will be responsible for the delivery of iOS and other mobile/web technology solutions supporting the Sales/Retail organization by leading and developing applications on our key mobile, web, and integration platforms.
Develop and enforce web and integration development standards/code (languages, toolset, testing frameworks, DevOps, CI/CD, coding best practices) and proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, development, deployment and support.
Lead and develop advanced mobile capabilities for the Commercial Sales/Retail iOS applications suite (WIN, Time, Opportunities, etc.). Define, develop, and coordinate the building of new mobile capabilities and requirements to meet the needs of Hershey's Sales/Retail team.
Leveraging agile methodologies, generate new user stories, acceptance criteria, and configure solutions where necessary to deliver critical business capabilities. Leverage effective communication and interpersonal sills to proactively partner with the Sales/Retail Solutions team, including development team members, outside consultants, offshore team members and managed services.
Manage status communications with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and other internal stakeholders.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Systems, or related studies.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact the HR Service Center ([email protected]).
- Experience with UI/UX Best Practices for web application development
- Experience leading and working within an Agile methodology and team, including user story and acceptance criteria development and working with sprints
- Experience working within SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Retail and CPG Industry experience working directly with Customers, Clients or Vendors.
- Experience with cross platform mobile development frameworks
- Comfortable with current Microsoft Office Suite (O365) and PowerApps
- 3+ years of evaluating business processes to define functional and technical requirements including future state design to meet business solution needs
- 5+ years professional experience with web application development, including experience with iOS application development in Swift
- 3+ years React framework experience
- 1+ years of relational database experience (SQL)
- 1+ years of document database experience (MongoDB or similar)
- 1+ years of API Design, using Web Services or other frameworks
- Experience in leading application deployment and support including: Using best practices, diagnose and track down any functional issues to a root or functional cause, and resolve issues as needed. Provide support and post implementation monitoring during initial rollout of solutions.
- Ability to frame up and simplify complex issues, finding root causes and hidden problems. Ability to think holistically and understand the broader implications of introducing changes to a landscape of interconnected, intelligent systems.
- Ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- Excellent time management skills, with a high degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision in a flexible work environment.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.