Global Security Specialist
For over 200 years, JPMorgan Chase & Co has provided innovative financial solutions for consumers, small businesses, corporations, governments and institutions around the world. Today, we're a leading global financial services firm with operations servicing clients in more than 100 countries.
Louisville, KY, USA
04 Aug → 03 Sep
- Participates in physical security project activities, meetings, and surveys.
- Assists in the development of protection plans based upon LOB and vendor meetings.
- Performs bi-annual security profile and review for specified regional facilities.
- Identifies and communicates risks and issues to management.
- Position will primarily focus on project management work with additional assignments related to guard force management, physical security reviews, work place violence, non-fraud investigations, crisis management, emergency preparedness, security training, oversight of fingerprint operations, and liaison with law enforcement.
- Periodically assist Executive Protection team when firm executives are in territory of assignment.
- 3+ years' experience in a security / project management focused role
- Degree preferred or equivalent years of specific experience
- Project Management
- Ability to work independently
- Technical Skills - proficiency with MS office suite
- Analytical Skills
- Investigative Skills
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.