Product Owner- Big Data
Schneider Electric's purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On. Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency. We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
05 Aug → 04 Sep
- Engage with users, customers to understand their data needs and translate them into big data platform requirements.
- Create and maintain product vision, product backlog and product roadmap.
- Develop user stories based on the product backlog, prioritize the user stories based on the customer requirements / expectations
- Oversee all stages of product development (design, development, deployment, operations)
- Create a collaborative partnership among internal and external product stakeholders and align all parties towards the same goal.
- Report on key product metrics to various stakeholders including business teams and senior management.
- Overall 10+ years of experience in software development / testing / project management of software platforms.
- 5+ years of experience as a product owner.
- 3+ years of working experience with data platforms.
- Prior experience with building and launching big data platforms that are scalable, high performing, and lower in operations cost
- Proven experience in managing and working with large teams based in multiple geograhies.
- Indepth knowledge of Agile software development methodology.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.