Big Data Developer
At Brillio, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We were founded on the philosophy that to be great at something, you need to be unreasonably focused. That’s why we are relentless about delivering the technology-enabled solutions our customers need to thrive in today’s digital economy.
Tampa, FL, USA
05 Aug → 04 Sep
Brillo is seeking a qualified Big Data Developer & Analyst to join our in-house team on a full-time basis at our office in Tampa, FL.
- What you’ll be doing… You’ll be working mostly on data analysis with Hadoop/Big Data. You’ll be collecting data from different sources and then transforming it into a form for easy analysis.
- You will need to understand the business side/logic in order to do so, so you’ll need to do some studying too. You’ll be part of a dynamic team and may work on assignments with a set requirement or ones where we build it as we go along.
- What we’re looking for… You are good with numbers and you love to dig into data to find the story. You’re able to translate numbers into compelling stories, and can tailor your presentation and recommendations to the audience's function and level to meet their needs. You are detail-oriented and know how to focus on what really matters. You are flexible and willing to learn technologies and different stacks as needed by the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant courses or three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms, and creating/running simulations.
- Experience with data development (ex. SQL, Hadoop, Python, Shell Scripting, data processing, transfers, and automation).
- Has a passion for learning and is adaptable to changes with assignments and/or multiple tasks.
- Good with doing presentations and have experience doing support work.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.