Montana is a western state defined by its diverse terrain ranging from the Rocky Mountains to the Great Plains.
Helena, MT, USA
$62.000 - $70.000
09 Jul → 08 Aug
THIS POSITION IS TEMPORARY LASTING FOR A MINIMUM OF TWO YEARS. AS FUNDING FROM THE ARPA PROGRAM ALLOWS, POSITION MAY BE EXTENDED FURTHER.
Why live in Helena, Montana?
- Helena is surrounded by rolling hills and lofty mountains and is tucked below the Continental Divide.
- It is a relatively quiet place to call home where small-town living collides with outdoor adventure.
- Helena has a rich history and was originally founded as a gold camp during the Montana gold rush.
Why should you keep reading and consider working here?
We know you have other work options, but we ask you to consider working with us at the State of Montana Department of Administration in the State Information Technology Services Division (SITSD). Our mission to provide shared IT services to support the needs of the state and citizens of Montana. We offer an innovative and collaborative work environment where employees are valued and supported. In addition, our employees have the opportunity to be involved in some of the most exciting and innovative IT projects and initiatives in development within Montana state government.
What is this career opportunity?
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Substantive college coursework in software development and modification; AND
- Alternate combinations of education and experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Does this sound like you?
Please tell us how and why by submitting your resume, cover letter, and three professional business references. (Please Note: You do not need to complete the “work experience” or the “education & certifications” portion of the application process in our recruiting system. You only need to upload the requested documentation.)
Other important information to be aware of.
- This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
- Only online applications are accepted. By applying online, you are able to receive updates and monitor the status of your application.
Applicant Pool Statement: If another department vacancy occurs in this job title within six months, the same applicant pool may be used for the selection.
Training Assignment: Not Applicable
Required Application Materials: Cover Letter, Resume, References
- Business process improvement best practices;
- General business concepts and how information technology can improve efficiencies; and
- IT workflow concepts.
- Develop IT workflow solutions to improve business efficiency;
- Integrate ServiceNow with external systems through SOAP or REST web services;
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs;
- Support, configure, script and administrate the ServiceNow platform; and
- Create and configure Notifications and UI pages.
What We offer
- Work/life Balance
- Health Coverage
- Retirement plans
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave and Holidays
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) – Employment with the State of Montana may qualify you to receive student loan forgiveness under the PSLF.
- And more…