SAP Security Analyst
Lilly makes medicines that help people live longer, healthier, more active lives. Founded in 1938, Eli Lilly Canada built its first facility in 1946 and the Canadian headquarters are still located on this site in Toronto, Ontario. Today, the company employs approximately 450 people across the country in our pharmaceutical division.
Indianapolis, IN, USA
21 Sep → 21 Oct
- Influence security architecture direction & roadmap for global SAP in partnership with Lilly architects, business leaders and global IT organizations (IT Architecture, GICOE, Capabilities, etc.).
- Ensure execution of global G&A security design and controls remain compliant with government regulations and corporate procedures / guidelines while also allowing business to operate efficiently.
- Lead security technical design related to new technologies and changes to business processes and ensure excellent implementation.
- Responsible for influencing and evolving security understanding throughout the G&A organization.
- Partner with solution delivery vendor(s) to achieve high quality solutions for change management, problem management, incident management, and service request management.
- Translate security requirements into implementation specifications consistent with overall design.
- Participate in audits representing the security design, implementation, and support processes.
- Influence business leaders through Security Business Ownership Councils and other forums.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 1-3 years of understanding of security controls that enables the global Financial, Supply Chain and HR business processes; including SOx controls.
- 1-3 years of ITIL based IT support with experience in Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management.
- 1-3 years of understanding of security tools and frameworks (SAP IdM/GRC) necessary to support global operations of IT and SAP including roster review processes.
- 1-3 years of experience and understanding of the legal, regulatory and data privacy environments in which the Company operates.
- Hands on configuration experience in SAP Identity Management
- Hands on configuration experience with GRC Access Control or Process Control
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.