Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider with a focus on making the world safer, smarter, healthier, more sustainable, and more connected. Founded in 1944, Parsons primarily serves the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. Uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services, the corporation delivers state-of-the-art solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies as well as to private industrial customers worldwide. Parsons has a reputation for inclusion and diversity and has been named to the Ethisphere Institute’s list of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 10 consecutive years. Parsons facilitates a culture of innovation by encouraging collaboration among its employees and providing opportunities for career growth.
Scott AFB, IL, USA
22 Sep → 22 Oct
- Assist in designing, engineering, and maintaining new cloud native applications and systems.
- May serve as team facilitator in providing technical guidance to technical support personnel, technical writers, and others as required.
- Assesses architecture and current hardware limitations of complex systems
- Gathers business and product functional and performance requirements.
- Defines and designs complex system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- May provide technical direction and oversee the creation and improvement of products by coordinating the efforts of application and hardware engineers/developers.
- Reviews the completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to Program and Project Managers for implementing process improvement techniques.
- Degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Systems Engineering from an accredited institution and 8+ years of related experience.
- Familiarity with VM, Linux and Windows environments.
- CCNA Certification is a plus
What We offer
- We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.