Junior DevOps Lead
Anheuser-Busch Companies, LLC is an American brewing company headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Since 2008, it has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch InBev which also has its North American regional management headquarters in St. Louis.
New York, NY, USA
14 Jul → 13 Aug
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today– and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity, and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Run standups, sprint planning and backlog grooming sessions for the development pod.
- Coordinate with developers to ensure they are working toward the sprint goals and support in removing impediments.
- Meeting scheduled deadlines and working toward improving developer velocity sprint over sprint.
- Collaborate with DevOps Lead of RADAR for sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives.
- Triage support for all existing Anaplan Models. Manage communication from developers to DevOps lead to streamline all major impediments to Product Owner and Business Owner.
- Involvement and input in roadmap decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering or Computer Science background preferred)
- Prior experience with Scrum/Agile ceremonies
- Comfort facilitating team meetings
- Be adaptive and welcome to change
- Project management experience
- Agile certifications
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops
- Coding experience
What We offer
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.