Strive Health is a built-for-purpose, value-based kidney care solution for innovative healthcare payors and providers. Through a unique combination of high-touch care teams, advanced technology, seamless integration with local providers, and next-generation dialysis services, Strive develops integrated kidney care systems that support the entire patient journey from chronic kidney disease (CKD) to end stage renal disease (ESRD).
Denver, CO 80202, USA
$83.554 - $125.330
15 Jul → 14 Aug
We are building commercial-grade technology to operate kidney care services at scale. Our data platform is EMR agnostic which would enable data integrations between different applications. We are in progress of building our first applications on the top of the data platform. The Data Engineer focuses on acquiring data from various sources that are found in a Health System’s ecosystem. Data Engineers become accustomed to both the technical and business details of the source systems and engage with multiple technologies on how to acquire the source data.
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide and work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
- Oversee bringing new source systems into the Strive’s Data Platform using various cutting-edge technologies.
- Ability to dig into the data and understand business logic within the source system data and build and perform data validation tests to ensure quality via data pipeline.
- Balance tasks and priorities between multiple client projects and internal initiatives; ensure assigned tasks are executed efficiently and according to project requirements and timelines.
- Expert in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience working with EMR\EHR systems and an understanding of the healthcare clinical domain
- Exposure to Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) concepts and processes
- Working knowledge of database principles, processes, technologies and tools
- Working knowledge with structured and unstructured data
- Experience with processing HL7 messages, CCD documents, and EDI X12 Claims files.
- Familiarity with development methodologies, including the AGILE development approaches
- Able to code and comprehend code around technologies that deal with acquiring data
- Experience working with Hadoop and other Big Data Technologies
- Exposure to programming languages such as Python, C#, or Java
- 5+ years’ experience in healthcare/technology related field
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.