Youreka enables amazing and immersive mobile experiences for field technicians and deskless workers. Youreka simplifies complex data capture, guidance through complex procedures, and elevates workers with embedded artificial intelligence. We empower business users with easy to use, drag and drop tools for configuring best in class mobile experiences.
Are you interested in working on one of the fastest growing app in the Salesforce ecosystem? Our goal at Youreka is to transform the field service industry by empowering our customer workforce with an offline-first mobile application that supports users in mission critical situations. We need expert engineers with a track record of developing cross-platform mobile applications for iOS and Android.
We work closely with Product Managers and leadership in a highly-collaborative environment to define new features. We're building the next generation of field service technology and tackling complex problems for large-scale mobile platforms. We're building a team of talented and thoughtful people who will work together to solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment.
Youreka fully accommodates remote work so there are no specific location requirements for this role. Our heaviest concentration of team members is in the Maryland / D.C. area the majority of collaboration happens during east coast hours.
Youreka is a leading Salesforce ISV partner. Youreka is built on the Salesforce platform and is in the top 2% of all Salesforce AppExchange applications! This is your chance to be part of one of the fastest growing application in the Salesforce ecosystems!
- An amazing team focused on doing #Whateverittakes to help our clients and teammates be successful
- A calling to innovate and improve every day
- A competitive benefits and compensation package
- Room for rapid growth and an emphasis on talent development
- A fun, casual team environment with cool co-workers who will make you feel like you are an important part of our team, engage you in developing new solutions to challenging problems, and help you leverage your strengths to make all of us better!
- A great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, AD&D and Life Insurance coverage, employer paid short term disability coverage, wellness initiatives, and more!
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) package that includes time in service increases, Volunteer Time Off (VTO), Holidays, and flexible work schedule
Youreka is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.
- Provide technical expertise in the feature design and act as a guard of code and product quality
- Build breakthrough features for enterprise customers that users will love - with a focus on design and usability
- Prototype and build innovative features using the latest Salesforce platform features, APIs, Libraries, and SDKs
- Solve complex business problems while ensuring the product is highly scalable and secure.
- Grow and scale our product applying the latest technologies and best practices
- Mentor your peers or be mentored by your peers in various in-house mentorship roles and challenge yourself to grow. We value continuous growth!
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related fields of study.
- Experience with XCode and Android studio development and configurations
- Experience with Cordova and cross-platform development
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration / continuous delivery, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, consuming RESTful API's, automated testing
- A commitment to writing quality code
- Experience with agile development methodologies (e.g., Kanban, Scrum)
- An eagerness to learn new things and to help others do the same
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and project management to understand requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.