This job post is no longer available
Proofpoint is a leading cybersecurity company protecting organizations’ greatest assets and biggest risks: vulnerabilities in people. With an integrated suite of cloud-based solutions, Proofpoint helps companies around the world stop targeted threats, safeguard their data, and make their users more resilient against cyber attacks.
Draper, UT, USA
13 May → 12 Jun
Proofpoint is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator and business analyst to add to the Business Applications team. The Business Applications team is responsible for applications used by Proofpoint employees to help them be successful. These applications include but are not limited to Salesforce and the software integrated with it.
Protecting people is at the heart of our award-winning lineup of cybersecurity solutions, and the people who work here are the key to our success. We’re a customer-focused and a driven-to-win organization with leading-edge products. We are an inclusive, diverse, multinational company that believes in culture fit, but more importantly ‘culture-add’, and we strongly encourage people from all walks of life to apply.
We believe in hiring the best and the brightest to help cultivate our culture of collaboration and appreciation. Apply today and explore your future at Proofpoint! #LifeAtPFPT
- Day to day Salesforce admin work as well as solving critical business problems and acting as a knowledge expert for evolving new processes within the company.
- Working with representatives from every department – in particular, sales, marketing, & customer success – to build and maintain processes and manage data relating to them.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as SFDC Administrator /Business Systems Analyst working with Sales, Channel and Marketing functional areas.
- Proven experience with business process optimization and excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Experience working on Salesforce integration projects such as mergers and acquisitions.
- Experience training Salesforce users and creating related documentation (training materials, data flows, and use cases)
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills to resolve complex issues and find effective Salesforce solutions
- Positive attitude and ability to help lead others through change.
- Thorough understanding of key end to end CRM/PRM processes with extensive knowledge of industry best practices in CRM/PRM space both on process and technology
- Good understanding of the entire quote to order process. Experience with Salesforce CPQ is a plus.
- Must have Salesforce.com Administrator certification. Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator/Platform App Builder certification is a plus.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.