This job post is no longer available
We are driven by our moral imperative to advance mankind - and it all starts with our people, product and purpose. We always carry a deep sense of drive and passion with us. If you thrive in a challenging work environment, surrounded by incredible team members who will help you grow, MX is the right place for you.
Lehi, UT, USA
14 May → 13 Jun
Are you looking for a fun and challenging job in a fast-paced environment? If so, we have an immediate need of an experienced SalesForce Administrator who will be responsible for the configuration, support/training, maintenance and continuous improvement of SalesForce for the Sales/Partnerships and Marketing teams. A successful candidate will continuously work to solve critical business problems and act as a SalesForce SME to implement change management and drive alignment, efficiencies and optimization across our Salesforce user base.
- Define, configure and implement functional, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using the Salesforce technologies that support business requirements and drive key business decisions and result in automation and efficiencies for the team
- Seek out ways to utilize SalesForce to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support organizational scaling at a rapid pace
- Review and understand general organizational drivers and context for development projects by assisting in the definition of required features and the mapping of Salesforce features to business processes
- Manage data imports, database deduping and database cleanup for data accuracy
- Manage and maintain relevant third-party integrations, including Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, HubSpot and others as necessary
- Create and maintain system, process and best practices documentation as it relates to the Salesforce platform
- Play key role in onboarding and ongoing training for new or existing employees
- Partner with the Salesforce Developer to identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements and system configurations
- Develop a solid understanding of Sales and Marketing department-specific business processes
- Oversee feature request/support backlog and work with broader Operations group to prioritize and execute enhancements
- Proactively solicit feedback, gather and translate business requirements for SalesForce enhancements from key stakeholders
- Assist in identifying opportunities within SalesForce to continuously improve operations, sales effectiveness and overall productivity of the Sales and Marketing teams
- Salesforce Admin Certification required (ADM 201)
- 3+ years practical application as a certified Salesforce administrator or related experience, in a high-tech/SaaS high-growth environment desired
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and AppExchange desired
- Excellent project and time management skills with a sense of urgency with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, manage and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Passionate self-starter who is able to work as a team player and has experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working alongside a team of sales professionals and working in a rapidly changing environment.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.