This job post is no longer available
IT Helpdesk Support
A luxury lingerie brand created by women, for women! From carefully detailed bras, suspenders & briefs to high-end toys for the bedroom.
Los Angeles, CA, USA
14 May → 13 Jun
Honey Birdette is looking for an amazing IT Helpdesk Support person to assist as we experience International growth. A strong commitment to Customer Service and brand connection is essential.
- Serve as the first point of contact for team members seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- POS System, Desktop, phone, and printer support (remote) and if required, onsite support at store level
- Network troubleshooting and support
- Monitoring and responding to IT Support tickets on company intranet
- Work with IT and broader Honey Birdette Team on implementing business initiatives
- Develop learning content and user guides for team as required
- Creating and maintain helpdesk procedural documentation and support
- Previous Helpdesk experience
- IT certifications or relevant field
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Solution focussed and ability to calmly resolve concerns
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of the pressures working in a Customer facing business requiring high level and quick response
- Commitment to work quickly and effectively on a resolution
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.