This job post is no longer available
Desktop Support Technician
Since our founding in 1988, we have been building lasting relationships and delivering value through exceptional technology services. Our dedication to doing so starts with only hiring teammates who also value integrity, are dynamic communicators seeking excellence, and are fully committed to their personal success as well as the success of the team.
College Station, TX, USA
14 May → 13 Jun
We’re searching for a collaborative remote Desktop Support Technician to help us provide best-in-class technical service for our diverse customer base. We use technology to build stronger relationships, solve ever-evolving problems, and put people first. By covering the costs of certificates and providing paid study time, we’re also deeply invested in your continued growth.
Our unique career pathing allows you to pursue what you’re most passionate about. From Information Security and Network Operations to Management and Business Intelligence, you can grow in any direction you want at CalTech. All you need is a “can do” attitude and a strong work ethic. Sound good to you? Join us.
This position involves mostly home-office work and occasional travel for training and team meetings. Some after-business hours will be required, as well as the use of a personal vehicle for job-related travel with mileage reimbursement.
Want a raise within your first 120 days? We offer that.
Your career can grow quickly when you join our team. As a Desktop Support Technician, you’ll have access to monthly coaching, industry-leading training, and clearly communicated goals. If you meet those goals for your first 120 days, we’ll give you a raise. It’s really as simple as that.
- Making the customer your top priority at all times, you will provide exceptional service according to technical requests.
- Provide technical support across a wide variety of operating systems and devices.
- Escalate customer support to the necessary leadership as needed.
- Collaborate with other IT team members to provide best-in-class service.
- Some after-hours work is required for this position.
- You must complete and maintain a current A+ and an MTA: Security Fundamentals or Security+ certification within 120 days of your start date.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred.
- Ideally, you have at least 1 year of information technology experience.
- You also have excellent communication skills.
What We offer
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee stock purchase program
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- Paid holidays
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Trustmark supplemental insurance
- Gym membership reimbursement
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.